Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Monthly Favorites #7: September 2013 Favorites


It has been quite awhile since I last did a favorites post. 

My September favorites is mostly packed with the familiar faces on my vanity, with some new addition of course. I've been really trying to cut down on make up splurges since I've reached a stage in life where I'd mostly prefer the comfort of a similar routine on a daily basis.

I've been using the original Urban Decay Naked Palette as shadow and liner daily. It has definitely creeped into my staple list. Whilst I do sometimes rotate with my new Inglot palette, I still tend to reach out to the Naked Palette so that I have more choices to switch up my makeup slightly depending on my mood of the day. As a base to the Naked Palette shadow, I am enjoying my MAC Bare Study paint pot, Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoo in Bold Gold and Bad to the Bronze. All three bases are perfect especially at a professional work environment, yet adding some pop to my eyes. 

For face, I've been trying to keep it pretty simple with just my Lioele Triple the Solution BB cream. I did mention that I will be doing a comparison review for this BB cream, but have yet to get the time to do so. Whilst I do love the BB cream for now, I seem to have a love hate relationship with it since it only works well when I am in a dryer environment. Application wise, I prefer my hands since it's the fastest method of application. To finish my face, I use the NYX Pinched powder blush to give my cheeks some nice glow with the Real Techniques Stippling Brush. I realised that I rarely mentioned about the Real Techniques line here on the blog, however, I would say that they are definitely one of the best affordable brushes in the market. 

What are your September favorites? Let me know in the comments and I'd love to read them. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving your comments! If you have any questions, please contact me at charming.vanity@gmail.com