I came across the Organix Moroccan Argan Oil during one of my usual runs to Watsons, one of the really popular drugstore chains in Singapore. Having heard many raves about the benefits of argan oil, I just couldn't let myself pass this product when I saw it laying on the shelf.
After trying out the product for about 2 weeks, I thought it would be appropriate for me to share some of my initial thoughts here.
How to Use:- Apply a small amount on the palm
- Rub palms together
- Run the product through the ends of your hair (hair must remain dampness, towel dried)
- Apply the remaining product on palm to areas prone to frizziness
What I like:
- The scent
- Affordable price tag, SG$15.90
- Effectively smoothens my frizzy hair
- If correct amount is used, the product keeps my hair soft and glowy
- Absorb fast into my hair
- Sulfate free
What I dislike:
- Method of use, i.e. product can only be applied on wet hair
- Hard to control the balance amount that doesn't weigh down your hair
It is obvious that the things that I like outweighed those I dislike. However, I did read on makeup alley that this product did not work for everyone who has tried it. I can't help but to be glad that this worked for me especially when the price tag doesn't cause big holes in my pocket. Personally, I think this may be one of the best hair oil I've tried so far amongst various drugstore brands.
I am planning to purchase the shampoo and conditioner from the same line to try out once I am done with my current shampoo and conditioner.
For those interested, the Organix line of products can be found at selected Watsons in Singapore (I bought mine from the Watsons at International Plaza).
Have you tried any products from Organix?