Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Hello and Happy 2016!

Hello there, it's been awhile since I had last updated anything on this space.

As usual, life got really hectic in 2015 and keeping up with writing started becoming harder and harder. Anyway, it's a brand new year and it is time again to renew my annual goal to write here more often.

While beauty is still an obsession of mine, I've been really into traveling over the past year and been toying with the idea of documenting my travels online. Again, as with the origination of this space, I hope that by sharing my travel experience, tips and etc., it will eventually help anyone out there to save some time spent on research and some pennies here and there.

Here's a picture of one of my most recent travel to Japan (taken at the beautiful Meiji Shrine). 


Stay tune! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving your comments! If you have any questions, please contact me at charming.vanity@gmail.com