Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Pay Day Wishlist #2

It’s been quite some time now since I had the time to plan out a wishlist for my next pay day. Time is definitely not the sole reason since other financial obligations are catching up with me since I entered the working world. Well, of course I still do purchase products that I “Need”, but I’ve been putting a hold on my “Wants”. 

So here goes my list, 


Photo Credits to WeareFrends.com

I first heard about Frends Headphones from Brooke’s blog (featured here) and instantly fell in love with how stylish they are as an accessory yet functional as headphones. Did some research and found good reviews on their sound quality and I was sold immediately that this should be mine! I have pretty much set my eyes on the Taylor (over the ear) design and will definitely be ordering them in my next pay day. 

Photo Credits to Erin Condren

Erin Condren Life Planner is another item that I've been wanting for the past 2 years. While I still enjoy using my A5 Original Patent Nude Filofax, I am drawn to how pretty and girly the Erin Condren inserts are. I'm planning to purchase the Erin Condren planner and repurpose the inserts into my beloved Filofax (hack style!) since I love my A5 Filofax. Will keep you updated if you are interested in planner hack related posts.


Photo Credits to HelloAshleyann

Continuing from my planner obsession, I’ve been eyeing on few Planner Supplies from Etsy after watching multiple planner setup videos on YouTube.  Few stores that I’m planning to order from are HelloAshleyann, KarolinasKrafts, PlannerKate1 and ScribblePrintsCo. I find all of them to offer colorful, pretty but functional stickers that will definitely help mark out my days clearly since planning are a therapeutic outlet for me. 


Photo Credits to Luxola.com


Photo Credits to BeautyBlender.com

Going into beauty products, I can’t wait to get my hands on the Zoeva Rose Gold Brush Set. I’ve been seeing them popping up on multiple blogs and figured it’s probably time for me to explore outside of my current brush collection which was probably last updated 2 or 3 years ago. Likewise in the beauty tools category, I am listing the Beauty Blender as one of my must buy as well since I’ve been using it daily after getting it and my current one is slowly looking quite beat up. If you know of any great beauty blender cleaning tips, do let me know!

What is on your pay day wishlist?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving your comments! If you have any questions, please contact me at charming.vanity@gmail.com