Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, June 7, 2015

May 2015 Favorites


Well, hello there! It's been quite some time since I last posted anything here. I figured since I've been trying out relatively more new products this year, I would start off June by sharing my some of my beauty favorites last month.

1. Yes To Grapefruit Brightening Facial Wipes

I bought this while I was away in New York earlier this year since I was on a mission to try out products that are not available in Singapore. And I must say I freaking love this stuff. Not only that the wipes are all equally moist, more importantly, it effectively removes all my make up including my stubborn mascara / eyeliner without needing to exert any force (read tugging my eyes). The only issue that I have is that it's not available in Singapore! If you know where I can find this here, do leave me a comment. 

2. First Aid Beauty Dual Repair Face Cream 

Finding a good moisturiser is a real struggle each time I ran out of my SKII Stempower. So when the Sephora Black Card Private Sale came around last month, I set my mind to search for a new day moisturiser to replace SKII Stempower which is way too expensive for me. I stumbled across First Aid Beauty in store and decided to give it a shot. Fast forward to 3 weeks later, I must say that I am really loving the product! It keeps my skin hydrated, soft and I love how my base foundation seems to apply easier too! Didn't see any significant "age delay" effect which the product claims that it does but overall I would say given the price, this is still a good investment of moisturiser.  This product retails at SG$72 and can be found in all Sephora Singapore. You may also find this product on the First Aid Beauty website.

3. Origins GinZing Eye Cream 

Say hello again to my beloved GinZing eyecream! Bought this at Changi airport (RRP: SG$52.80) while I was travelling back from NYC and boy I missed this baby as a day eyecream. You can read more on what I like about the product here and just an update - I can safely say that I am loving this product even more now that I'm on my second bottle.

4. Beauty Blender

Not sure if I have been living under the rock all this while and have let the Beauty Blender slipped under my radar. Needless to say, like what many has said about this tool, it is magical! I love how it applies foundation easily and allows a whole load of flexibility to build on foundation. When pairing it with more heavy duty foundation like Estee Lauder Double Wear, it creates a beautiful full coverage canvas that does not appear cakey at all. Love love love! Beauty Blender retails at SG$30 and can be found in Sephora Singapore or Luxola Singapore.

5. Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst-Quenching Serum

Pretty sure I have not done a proper review for this product. It definitely wasn't love at first sight but after using this product religiously, I have slowly fallen in love with how hydrated and soft my skin feels each time after application. As mentioned in my current skincare routine post, I focused primarily on hydration during the day and anti-aging / firming at night. This has been working well in my routine that I snap up the Sephora Private Sale deal to purchase a backup bottle. Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst-Quenching Serum retails at SG$67 and can be found in Sephora Singapore.

What are your favorites for the past month?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving your comments! If you have any questions, please contact me at charming.vanity@gmail.com