Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, May 23, 2011

Ramblings: Affordable Nude Heels

Hello ladies, here's something I've left out in the previous post. After ages of shoe hunting , I finally found a pair of nude colored heels which comes in a very affordable price tag!


I found them at a store call, Heatwave. I think u can find them around Singapore and even certain places in Malaysia. Here is their site. Prior to this, I've been to a couple of popular stores such as Charles & Keith, Vincci, Nose etc. to look for a pair of affordable nude colored heels were never available.



I really am in love with this color. I saw some really awesome nude heels from ALDO but they were just too expensive. This pair on the contrary, only cost SGD 35.90. Not the cheapest but it's the kinda price tolerable for my pocket.

Am in hunt for another pair of nude pumps. Crossing my fingers that I can find some cheap ones.

P/S: I broke my OPI top coat just 10 minutes ago. FML

XOXO

7 comments:

  1. These are really cute! I was searching forever for cute nude pumps as well and finally found them recently at Target for a really good price. Good things come to those who wait, I guess :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute ^^

    Love Christine ♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shoes! :) Good prices always make the best shoes! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute heels! and I like that its not too tall in height,would have trip a thousand times in something taller than 4 inch,and even so thats already bad. I have yet to spot the store anywhere in KL,i shall keep an eye for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi :) Nice blog you got there, I was wonderin if we could be friends and follow each others blogs? ^__^ Thank youuuu.~

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Rinny: Totally agree with you, I kinda guess that nude heels are only available now that summer's approaching though..

    @Christine: Thanks for dropping by babe! =)

    @Rainy Days & Lattes: Haha...true true...I'll be featuring another 2 pairs of heels soon..got them at a really cheap price too! =)

    @breakingrumours: I think they have one in Times Square..but I gotta check the next time I'm back...thanks for dropping by!

    @Kristina: Thanks for dropping by kristina, I'll b checking out ur blog soon. =)

    @Jessying: Thanks babe! I've been looking for such a heels for ages. Vincci have a new collection with nude heels and I hauled a few just last weekend. =)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving your comments! If you have any questions, please contact me at charming.vanity@gmail.com