Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Swatches & Review: Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hour Eyeshadow in Painted Purple


I'm back with with yet another swatches and review of the Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hour Eyeshadow. The fourth color that I'm swatching today is Painted Purple. 



Painted Purple is the cool tone violet purple with subtle shimmers. As compared with the other colors that I've swatched so far in the Maybelline Color Tattoo range, I was pretty surprised that this color is pretty tough to work with compared to the rest. The color is not as pigmented and the consistency is pretty sticky to get an even application. The only way I found that works for an even application of this shade is with a dense shader brush. 




The product is packed in a glass packaging with a plastic screw cap. I personally feel that the packaging is comparable to that of MAC's paint pots and I actually prefer Maybelline's packaging as its much flatter and easier to store. Each package comes packed with 14 oz/4 g of product which could potentially last for a pretty long time. 

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hour Eyeshadow retails at SG$15.90 and can be purchased online here or at any major drugstores.

Have you tried any of the Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hour Eyeshadow?

xx

4 comments:

  1. I love the painted purple. Color is so gorgeous, but I do agree that a shader brush is definitely needed. Great blog!!

    www.beautycatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat! It's a shame that the consistency is not as good as the rest though..

      Delete
  2. I must be the only beauty blogger that haven't color tatoo yet...keep seeing them I have to get some asap!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yup, it's definitely a product worth checking out..

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving your comments! If you have any questions, please contact me at charming.vanity@gmail.com