Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Current Addiction #6: For the Love of the Skin

 

It's rather rare that this volume of current addiction includes many products that I've recently bought. But since I am absolutely in love with them, I just couldn't wait to share here with you guys.


Current Favorite Foundation Routine
Mac Fix +
Bobbi Brown Foundation Brush
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation (2W1, Sand)
MAC Studio Finish Concealer (NC 30)
MAC Bite Of An Apple

I was having some reserves on the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation before this primarily because it was too dry for my combination skin. In terms of the coverage and lasting power, I definitely have no complains. I was using my ELF Powder Brush to stipple it onto my face but because the foundation was so dry, it looked kinda cakey on me, and I just did not like it. But after incorporating Fix + into my skin priming routine, the dryness issue has been completely solved! =) I think the foundation brush has also been one of the key point of my current routine,dramatically reducing the cakey-ness and any chance of over applying this foundation.

To finish up with my face routine, I would usually apply Bite of An Apple. I adore this color but too bad that this is a limited edition color. I'm contemplating on getting NARS Exhibit A since they kinda remind me of each other. What do u think?





Aside from those products, I am also loving the NarukoTaiwan Magnolia Brightening & Firming Night Gelly. I've been using this every night since the day I discovered it. I love it simply because at a price tag of SG$ 21.90, this stuff really does brighten my skin as it claims. As for the anti-aging purpose, I haven't seen the result so far, but will definitely let you guys know soon. As for now, I am actually planning to purchase more of naruko's product from this website.




One last addiction at the moment is My Beauty Diary masks. Somehow, my skin has been behaving well recently without much break outs. And remember I mentioned that I was sensitive to their masks? Seems like this problem is resolved as of now. =) YAY!!!! I love their Black Pearl Mask and my current favorite is this limited edition Strawberry Milk Mask. It's sooooooooooo refreshing and I love how it brightens my skin right after using it.


What is your current addiction?

xx

10 comments:

  1. I really want some Fix+ for the winter too when my skin gets dry! Love how you've used the MAC pump on EL DW, I've heard it works haha which is awesome. Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting product you have here!you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh so the pump does work on DW? I was thinking of getting it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep seeing rave reviews of the Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation! Makes me really want to try it out. I suppose my current addiction would be my Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those masks look amazing, wish we had them here :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got some of the HK mask and I can't wait to try them. I also love Mac's fix plus & Bite of an apple blush...great picks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice products you show cased and I didn't know they have a hello kitty edition to the masks now! hmm gotta check out that one :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Mac blush ..it looks so prety ,though didnt had the chance to find it here..gorgeous swatches doll!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i still need to try the naruko products x_x they seem so good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving your comments! If you have any questions, please contact me at charming.vanity@gmail.com