Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Swatches: Too Faced Leopard Love.

Another product which I bought quite some time ago but haven't had the chance to share the swatches here. 
The Too Faced Leopard Love.





The function & effect of each




Top from left: Peach Leopard, Candy Leopard, Pink Leopard

The main reason I was attracted to this palette was due to the really cute packaging. I thought it might be really handy for travel too. Since I'm always on the move traveling between Singapore & Malaysia. Though I'm not a big fan of shimmery bronzer, so far, I really like the blush and highlighter. Pigmentation wise, I think it is just average, not the best I have seen so far.

The palette retails for SG$ 46 at Sephora. Not a bad deal at all! Let me know in the comments if u would like more information on this palette.

Have a great weekend!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving your comments! If you have any questions, please contact me at charming.vanity@gmail.com