Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Swatches: MAC Plum Foolery.

One of my current obsession.

Though the change of seasons do not exist in the tropical country that I live in, I would imagine that MAC Plum Foolery would be the perfect shade for Fall. Being a huge blush addict, I like switching up my blushes every few weeks. And my current go-to blush for work is this, as I think that the color brings out some sort of mature look from me.  


 



This blush is from the "sheertone shimmer" finish line. True enough, this berry color comes with small specks of gold shimmers. The pigmentation is great and unlike my other favorite blush - MAC Well Dressed, I reckon this blush will work on almost every skintone.

If you are searching for a berry blush or a blush in prep for Fall, this is definitely one that you can check it out! 

This blush retails at:
S$35 (Singapore)
RM75 (Malaysia)

Have a good day! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving your comments! If you have any questions, please contact me at charming.vanity@gmail.com