Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Pay Day Wishlist #1

Happy Sunday!

While I've been really enjoying shopping my stash, I'm happy to say that pay day for the month is finally approaching! It's always exciting but for this month I'm really looking forward to get my hands on some new products to try as well as some to replace staples that I finished up over the past couple of months.

1. Lush - Mask of Magnaminty

Photo Credits of Lush.com
This is one of my favorite products from Lush aside from the delicious Sultana of Soap. Mask of Magnaminty is great in my weekly deep cleansing routine especially since now I rarely have time to drop by the spa for my regular monthly facials. I love how refreshing the mask is and I also find it to be quite effective for my pigmentation.


2. Makeup Forever HD Foundation

Photo Credits of Makeupforever.com
I am definitely very late in the game for Makeup Forever's famous HD foundation. However, with my piling foundation stash, I set out a personal goal to clear my stash at the start of the year. Hence, the late in the game problem. As far as my foundation stash goes, I am happy to say that I am finally down to finishing my NARS Sheer Glow Foundation and the Bobbi Brown Moisture Rich Foundation among my high end stash and am due to finish up my Dr. Jart Black Label BB Cream in a week or two's time. So Yes! Time to buy a few more foundation!

3. Makeup Forever Full Cover Extreme Camouflage Cream

Photo Credits of Makeupforever.com

 Yet another MUFE product which I can't wait to get my hands on. With my MAC Studio Finish Concealer finally coming to the end of it's life cycle, I happily went out to Sephora to hunt for potential concealers (p/s: restricting the urge from buying anything at Sephora is the worst). Amongst the ones recommended, I was particularly impressed by the MUFE Full Cover Extreme Camouflage Cream's ability to cover up my pigmentation (which is pretty much the only thing that I need to cover up on my face) over other brands. So, this is again definitely going into my pay day wishlist.

4. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hr Blush in Exposed

Photo Credits of Tartecosmetics.com
Again, something that I've been lusting for ages. Since I've been very good with the whole "Makeup To-Do List" thing, I decided that it is time to treat myself to this cult favorite to add to my collection. I decided on Exposed since it's not only a cult favorite but the color reminded me of my favorite MAC Tenderling blush which is an extremely flattering Nude Pink shade on my skin.

5. Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst-Quenching Serum

Photo Credits of Caudalie.com
 I love Caudalie as a brand and am in love with their Vinexpert Firming Serum - a product that I have put off to review for the longest time. Too bad that the product is so expensive that I couldn't bear to burn my pockets to restock it as often, I decided to probably give the Vinosource range a try to see it it is as effective as it's sister product. If any of you have tried out this, do let me know what your thoughts are.

So there you go, a list of my pay day wishlist. Am crossing my fingers that I don't go crazy in Sephora, wish me luck!

xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving your comments! If you have any questions, please contact me at charming.vanity@gmail.com