Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, October 6, 2014

September 2014 Favorites


2014 really just flew by in a blink of an eye and I can't believe that we are entering the final quarter of the year. Therefore, to commemorate the start of the final quarter, I've decided to do a favorites post highlighting some of my most reached for products over the past month.

My makeup routine pretty much remained the same after I've rediscovered and fell back in love with some of the products that I took along with me on my recent holiday. Replacing my holy grail Hada Labo Shirojyun Arbutin Whitening Face Wash, I started using the Hada Labo Tamagohada AHA/BHA Face Wash to switch up my facial cleansing routine and to my pleasant, I found myself really enjoying the product's brightening benefits and how gentle the exfoliation felt after each use on my skin.

On the same topic of skin, I've also been enjoying the Creamery Creek Goat Milk Soaps as my daily body soap. Being handcrafted and formulated from fresh goats milk from the Shumway's farm, the soaps are extremely gentle and leaves my skin clean, smooth and soft each time I step out of the bath. Unsurprisingly, my other skin favorite is the Origins GinZing Eye Cream that I've recently reviewed.

Since I'm still quite good at sticking with my "Makeup To Do List", the past months was all about focusing my attention on my existing vanity stash. I've been loving the MAC Blush in Tenderling and MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study in my daily get ready routine for work. Both are very pretty colors as a perk me up yet subtle enough for professional work makeup. Definitely highly recommended products of mine if you are working in a corporate setting where shimmers and colorful makeup are often frowned upon.

My final favorite is the Marc Anthony Repairing Macadamia Shampoo that I've stumbled upon while searching for shampoos that is moisturizing yet does not leave my fine hair looking flat. I've been struggling to find something decently priced at the drugstore and was pretty happy to pick up this product at the drugstore. The predecessor - Moist, Diane that I was using prior was simply not cutting it for my thin hair texture as it was making my hair look flat (not to mention that the humidity in Singapore was making it even worst). Whilst Marc Anthony may not be the finest yet, I find it to be alot more suitable for my hair type, doing what it's supposed to do and smelling great at the same time.

What are your past month's favorites?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving your comments! If you have any questions, please contact me at charming.vanity@gmail.com