Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Hello & Happy 2015!


Hey there and happy 2015!

It's been awhile since I last blogged. As usual, life got in the way but I just wanted to drop by to say "Hi". I hope you had a wonderful new year celebration and is settling well into the brand new 2015. This year I am hoping that I will be more inspired to write more on this blog and perhaps also branch out to sharing some other interesting aspects in my life - like my travels and obsession with planners.

Don't get me wrong, I am still addicted to beauty products but one of the great thing about approaching my late twenties is that I have slowly learnt the "Art of Balancing". A great quote that I am loving lately is to "Do more than just exist". 

Anyway, I will be sharing my beauty favorites for 2014 here real soon. Fingers crossed!

xx

*Image credits to lovethispic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving your comments! If you have any questions, please contact me at charming.vanity@gmail.com