Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Spotted: L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows Back in Singapore!

Here's what I totally did not expect to stumble upon while doing my biweekly Watsons (aka the local drugstore in Singapore) visit to replenish my bathroom cabinet.



Swatches from L to R: Endless Chocolate, Pemanent Khaki, Hourglass Beige, Forever Pink, Flashback Silver, Purple Obsession, All Night Blue, Eternal Black

Swatches from L to R: Endless Chocolate, Pemanent Khaki, Hourglass Beige, Forever Pink, Flashback Silver, Purple Obsession, All Night Blue, Eternal Black

The L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows are back in town! Yeah!!

They retail at SG$14.90. I was really tempted to buy them initially but I decided otherwise as I really do need to streamline my makeup. That said, I did a bit of swatching on my arms and was definitely impressed by the intensity and staying power of the eyeshadows.

Have you tried these products? Happy Mid-Week! :)

xx

1 comment:

  1. I have just discovered your blog. Your blog is adorable, and interesting. I'm enjoy read your post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving your comments! If you have any questions, please contact me at charming.vanity@gmail.com