Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Bath & Body Haul: The Amazing Haus of Gloi!



It was rather hectic at work over the past weeks. Honestly speaking, I am so deprived of sleep and at the same time, too intoxicated with caffeine, which explains my lack of blogging here. However, one thing exciting that I wanted to share is that I have finally received my long awaited Haus of Gloi package. I'm so impressed by some of the scents of the products which I've ordered and can't wait to try them out really soon. 


Have you tried any Haus of Gloi's products?

3 comments:

  1. great haul! the package is pretty and has a vintage look about it... curious about the scent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute packaging. Really fancy. Sorry you have been buries with work. It'll get better soon.
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. U HV A CUTE BLOG. FOLLOWING U :) DO FOLLOW MINE IF U LKE IT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving your comments! If you have any questions, please contact me at charming.vanity@gmail.com