Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The Makeup To Do List.


It’s the time of the year again to drag out my makeup "To Do" list and start another round of “Project Pan”. After years of doing this annual exercise, I have sort of started purchasing makeup prudently. Well, maybe I'm still hoarding a lil more than the average person, but for a “makeup-holic” like me, I’d say that I fared rather well.

Anyway, this time round, my “To Do” list consists of products from the face, lips and eyes department. As I haven’t been hoarding too many makeup, in the face department, I am aiming to finish up my Dr. Jart Dark Label BB Cream and NARS Sheer Glow Foundation. Dr. Jart Dark Label BB Cream is an oldie but goodie in my collection and it is definitely something that I’ll be repurchasing once I’m done with it.  If you are into BB Creams, I’d recommend you to give it a try for sure. Whilst I do like the finish and coverage of the NARS Sheer Glow Foundation, this is not something which I’ll be repurchasing in short term just cause I’d love to try out the other brands.  

In the lips department, MAC Modesty and Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Boy. These are both of my all-time favorite everyday lipsticks and the sole reason that they are on the list is cause I’ve been itching to try out some new brands/colors springing up in the market lately. Unfortunately, I’ve never really been a lippie kinda girl and I am sure they will definitely be the slowest for me to use up.  

For eyes, I’m looking to finish up the Maybelline Illegal Length Fiber Extension mascara, Kiss Me Heroin Make Volume & Curl mascara and Maybelline Magnum Volum’ Express mascara. I must say that is the most exciting category for me to use up since I’ve been eyeing on the Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara and Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara for the longest time now.

Are you planning a new round of Project Pan this year?

xx

*Updated the reference to project pan instead as I realised that Project 10 Pan may seem confusing especially when I don't have the full 10 products..  :)

2 comments:

  1. If you plan on doing [Project 10 pan], you still have another three missing??


    I definitely feel I need a spending habit 'detox' but Project 10 pan is a bit too challenging for me. hahaaa
    I am thinking about re-organizing/ clearing out my collection and restricting myself only 10 new products this year?? but probably sounds too easy :/ mmmm

    Xo Denise
    http://pixiedw.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Denise, thanks for pointing that out! Haha, it was a reference term that I always use when I'm trying to finish up a set of products... haha...yea actually 10 products are always challenging to me...that said, i think I might find restricting to be even harder... haha

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving your comments! If you have any questions, please contact me at charming.vanity@gmail.com