Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, May 2, 2014

Swatches: MAC Immortal Flower

One of the new addition to my blush collection is MAC Immortal Flower.

 
MAC Immortal Flower is described as a "bright peach, satin finish" blush on its website. Personally, I would say that Immortal Flower is more of a light coral color and the finish is more akin to sheertone blushes by MAC which are slightly powdery with very subtle satin finish. 


At first look of the blush in pan, I thought that it might be similar to NARS Sex Appeal. However, the swatches proved that NARS Sex Appeal is pinkier compared to Immortal Flower. The blush which I thought would be similar to MAC Immortal Flower in my collection is ELF Peachy Keen but with Peachy Keen being the shimmery version of it. 


Immortal Flower goes on very lightly and sheer to my skin and I typically use it to add some color back to my skin. It is pretty much a great everyday blush and is also appropriate for office of school. I find that to get a more pigmented wear, the color is easily buildable but would say that it might not show on darker skin tone. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving your comments! If you have any questions, please contact me at charming.vanity@gmail.com