Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, March 4, 2012

I love Empties #2: Part 1 - Skin Care

After much procrastination, I'm finally putting up this post. These are basically all the products that I've finished using up since 2011 till now. As I have alot of products to show, I will be splitting this into 2 or 3 parts, depending on my blogging mojo. :)

Part 1. Skincare



Soap & Glory Hand Food
This is my all-time favorite hand cream. I love the smell and how soft my hands feel right after each application. Furthermore, the price is really affordable and a small really does go a long way. If you are in search of a new hand cream, I definitely would recommend you to give this a try.

Biotherm White D-Tox Corrective Make Up Base
I think this must be my third tube of make up base/primer from Biotherm. This range of product comes in 5 different shades. I have personally tried the instant brightening (my favorite) and the rosy glow ones and find both to not only corrects my skintone but also keep my foundation on all day. Sometimes I even wear this just with a thin layer of powder! Though I'm trying out other primers at the moment, I can safely say that this is my Holy Grail primer for now.

Merlot Grape Seed Eye Cream
I do not have a review of this on my blog as I was too lazy to post it up.. Opps. I think this is really a very basic type of eye cream. It keeps my eye area moisturize and prevents fine lines. The consistency is rather thick and it does take some time for the product to completely sink into my skin. I have absolutely no complains for it but being a skin care fanatic as I am, I just can't help looking for the next great product out there. That said, if you are looking for an affordable product, definitely give this a try. This can be found here or here.

Biore UV Aqua Rich SPF 50++
I think this is a very average sunscreen. I wasn't a big fan of it but while I was using it, it did a good job preventing my skin from getting tan. It is also non-sticky and sinks into the skin in no time. Aside from that, I didn't find anything really interesting about the product.


Mandom Cleansing Express Agecare Cleansing Lotion
I love this product. It is my holy grail water-based cleansing lotion. I have reviewed this once here on this blog.

Laneige Perfect Renew Essence
I really enjoyed Laneige's skin care, especially the water bank series and the perfect renew series. The Perfect Renew series prevents premature series and while I was using it, I think it did a really good job keeping fine lines out my skin.

Laneige Perfect Renew Skin Refiner
Similar to the same range's essence, the texture of this skin refiner/toner is light and refreshing. I also think that this product did a good job with the whole anti-aging claims that it came with. Like what I mentioned about the other products, while I really enjoyed most of the empties in this post and will recommend it to people around, I wouldn't necessary repurchase them as I love trying new products.


Laneige Water Bank Hydro Gel & Gel Cream
Looking at how I have finished up 2 tubs of the same product, I believe you would already know how much I love this range of moisturizer. The hydro gel cream is said to be even more moisturizing than the hydro gel. It is also slightly more expensive. However, in my honest opinion, I think both are the same and give out the same results. In fact, I prefer the hydro gel better as the packaging is much more user friendly compared to the hydro gel cream.

Naruko Narcissus Total Defense Fundamental Serum
I adore this product! I can safely say that this is in fact my favorite out of all the product I have tried. It enhances the absorption of the next skin care product that I apply on to my skin. I am currently using the second bottle in my skin care routine. The only downside about this product is that each bottle only lasts about 3 - 4 months. The pump is also annoying as it uses a dropper to take out products. However, if you are looking to purchase anything from Naruko, definitely try this out!

Baviphat Grape Anti-Wrinkle Gel Cream
Yes, yes! I am obsessed with anti aging skin care at the moment. I know I probably should accept aging as a natural human growth process but I just can't get passed seeing even a slight sign of age on my skin. Anyway, back to this product. I have reviewed it here. This is not something I recommend for sure as it did nothing as far as anti aging goes.

Stay tune for the next installment on Make Up and Hair Products.

xx

6 comments:

  1. great skin care,,
    i love them all.. i want to try Mandom Cleansing Express Agecare Cleansing Lotion

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hand food looks nice. I need a good hand lotion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all the empties, I love Soap & Glory hand cream one of my favs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for dropping by Camilla! I hope u'll get to try the Mandom Cleansing Lotion soon.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! =)
    That's my fav hand cream of all time...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Try these skin care products: http://mgatewood.myrandf.com these are TRULY the best! I use them. There is a hand cream regimen, sunless tanner, moisturizers, Ublemish regimen, Soothe regimen, Reverse regimen, and Anti Age Regimen, much much more! 60 day money back guarantee even if the bottle is empty: what do you have to lose?!?! email me at mgatewood5@yahoo.com or my blog is http://mgatewoodrandf.blogspot.com check my blog out! Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving your comments! If you have any questions, please contact me at charming.vanity@gmail.com