Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, February 3, 2014

My Week in Makeup #3

It's been while since I last shared my "Week in Makeup". 


My makeup routine this week consist of "Travel Easy" products as I was on the road for most the week. For skin base, I sticked to the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum in Light 52. I've been really into the light natural makeup look lately and this foundation is perfect to achieve this look. Furthermore, the slim, plastic packaging of the foundation makes it really easy to carry around.

Due to the light coverage, I brought along my trustee MAC Studio Finish concealer and MAC Mineralized Skinfinish powder to complement the foundation when needed. This has been the combo that I'm obsessed with lately, even for work. Somehow, my skin feels more breathable with the combination of these products. 

I brought along my Urban Decay Naked Palette and Maybelline "The Magnum Volum' Express Cat Eyes" mascara as the combo is pretty much foolproof to any looks that I want to create. I must say that I really enjoyed the versatility of the original Naked Palette since I not only use it as eyeshadows, but I also use the colors within to line my eyes (Darkhorse/Hustle/Creep), my brows (Buck) and even to highlight my face (Virgin). 

None of my makeup routine would be complete without blushes. My current blush obsession of choice is MAC Tenderling. This blush is akin to the nude version of my holy grail NARS Sex Appeal. I've been really enjoying it for all the "No Makeup/Natural" look lately, as it gives my skin just the right amount of color. 

Since I always overpack makeup, I'm pretty pleased with myself for keeping just 6 products in my makeup bag this time round. What's in your current makeup routine?

xx

4 comments:

  1. same here i been loving light natural makeup these days! and btw great picks stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the mascara.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving your comments! If you have any questions, please contact me at charming.vanity@gmail.com