Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

'Tis the Season to be Blushing


I am always excited to switch up my blushes especially during the Feb/ Mar period. With colors and vibrant prints slowly coming back into the fashion scene as well as Chinese New Year approaching, my favorite pinkish and peachy shade of blushes are the perfect matches for my outfits.

So, here are some of the blushes that I have switched up for the coming months,

NARS Sex Appeal
Hands down one of my holy grail blushes for everyday wear. I love the soft peachy glow that NARS Sex Appeal gives my cheek and whenever I feel pale and lifeless in the morning, this is the blush that I reach out to as a pick me up for the day. If you have very pale skin, this blush does wonders and is simply beautiful!

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed
This is probably one of the most coveted shade of blush in Tarte's amazonian clay range of blushes. Tarte's website describe this as nude pink but I would say that the color is more of a muted rose shade which is  perfect for accentuating my cheekbones as it doubles as my contour. I must also mention that the staying power of this blush is awesome. 

MAC Peaches
An oldie but goodie. MAC Peaches is one that I would describe as a true matte peach color. It has been a tradition of mine to whip out MAC Peaches every spring/summer without fail. I love this blush as my weekend blush since that's when I experiment with more colors in my makeup routine. It is extremely pigmented and goes on smoothly to my cheeks. Ladies out there, do be careful when packing on the color as a little truly goes a long way. 

MAC Well Dressed 
One of my favorite spring blushes. MAC Well Dressed is described as an "Immaculate Pink" with satin finish. I rarely am in love with cool tone blushes due to my skintone (yellow undertone). Somehow, this blush turns out to be so flattering on cheeks and I love how versatile it is where it can be amp up or toned down depending on your needs. 

MAC Immortal Flower 
Another soft peachy shade in my collection. I bought MAC Immortal Flower on the ground that it might be a dupe to NARS Sex Appeal. However, I realised upon application that MAC Immortal Flower is peach tone comparatively. That being said, I still adore this blush during the spring season when I whip out all of my floral dresses for the season.

What are your blush picks for this Spring?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving your comments! If you have any questions, please contact me at charming.vanity@gmail.com