Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, June 25, 2012

Swatches: MAC Lipglass in Send me Sailing & Loud & Lovely

A few weeks ago, I received an invite to attend MAC's Hey Sailor collection launch which was held at Raffles City, Singapore. I was intrigued by the collection simply because I am obsessed with pin-ups style and the Hey Sailor collection happens to be all about that.

Here are some products I ended up getting.


Left to Right: MAC Cremesheen Lipglass Loud & Lovely, MAC Lipglass Send me Sailing

I was intially eyeing the highlighting powder in the collection, only to my dissapointment, that Singapore does not carry that product. I wasn't too impressed with the others and the only thing that really caught my eye was Send me Sailing.

While browsing through other products, I decided to also buy the cremesheed lipglass in Loud & Lovely as fuschia pink is my favorite lip color. I'm so excited with both and have already experimented with them while going away for a work trip.

Have a good week ahead!

xx

8 comments:

  1. Oooo i like the red gloss but i'm a sucker for pastel pink colors

    ~Sherine
    Stop by and say HI!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. love both shades but id go for the red because its more natural in my opinion haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is definitely something new for me to hear that red is more natural..haha...nevertheless, i love that color for a nights out! It's perfect..Thanks for dropping by Jel!

      Delete
  3. cute packagings!
    heyy gorgeous, i love your blog ^^
    lets follow each others blog! i hope we can be friends, nice to know you

    rheapunya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rhea, thanks for dropping a comment here. I really appreciate it...will drop by your blog real soon! - cheers -

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving your comments! If you have any questions, please contact me at charming.vanity@gmail.com