Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Goodies & OPI Lincoln Park After Dark

I am utterly amazed by how time has been passing this year. While I am still dwelling in my own suspended time warp, Christmas has came and passed and now 2012 is snooping around the corner. I guess it's appropriate now to start compiling a list of new year resolutions, or what I like to call, my 'procrastination list'.

Anyway here are some of the stuff I have accumulated over the past month.


I caved in to many fellow beauty addicts' advice on NARS blush in Luster. I must admit that it is a gorgeous color and as usual, reviews and swatches will be up soon. Even though my ultimate goal is to collect all NARS blushes, I also finally came to the terms that not all the colors are suitable for me. And Yup, good for me on that! =)

Aside for shopping and travelling over the past month, my newest acquired addiction is visiting nail salons. For Christmas, I decided to go with the beautiful OPI Licoln Park After Dark and it is amazing!  


I hope everyone had a blast over Christmas. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving your comments! If you have any questions, please contact me at charming.vanity@gmail.com