Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Swatches: My Love Affair with MAC Tenderling

I have a confession to  make.

For more than 2 months now, I have not switched out my blush. This is unusual for a blush freak like me and it has only happened for the second time ever since my last encounter with NARS Sex Appeal. This time, the object of my addiction is none other than MAC Tenderling.


I first read about MAC Tenderling on Amarixe's blog post sharing it as one of her most loved blush. When I found this baby lying among the makeup stash in the Cosmetic Company Outlet at Johor Premium Outlets (p/s: It was retailed for RM40, a complete steal), I took a leapt of faith and went ahead with the purchase without swatching the blush.


Fast forward to 3 months later.


For work, dinner dates, Sunday brunch etc.... I have been wearing this blush as long as I have makeup on. MAC Tenderling is a matte nude/pinkish brown sheertone finish blush. If you see a trend with NARS Sex Appeal, I am obsessed with the "One color fits all events" type of blush. On my pale skintone, this is a great pick me up which adds the perfect amount of color to my skin. Interestingly, the blush also works as a sculpting color for my cheekbones.

What's ur current product obsession now?

xx

2 comments:

  1. The blush seems stunning for daily basis use. I am obssessed with naked3 palette and chocolate bar from too faced!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard so many raves about the chocolate bar...definitely something worth checking out.. would love to read up if you have a review on it..

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving your comments! If you have any questions, please contact me at charming.vanity@gmail.com